Just bought Voodoo Blues

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I love the concept and the solos. Just wondering about what everyone else thinks about the course. At this point in my journey, I tend to go for things I can implement rather quickly.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I've got the course TTT. I liked the concept and I like Steve Trovato as a teacher. I haven't opened it yet as I've been rotating the BBBS, Maj min Blues Shapes, Blues Solo Construction Kit - Shuffle feel, and 52 rhythms....... So that has been keeping me busy this calendar year so far........

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
Tommy, I have memorized solo 3 as it was the one that I liked. I am very impressed with the new licks I learned. I am studying this solo now to memorize the licks and see how the construction course will fit as in the 7 positions. Do these licks follow the path, that sort of thing. I am going to leave the course (but still keep solo 3 as a project) and go to SWS as per Mike's suggestion.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I have the course and REALLY want to dig into it, but sadly haven't yet.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I thought it was a great course. I did it earlier this year and got through it pretty quickly (for me). It wasn't overly challenging but it made me stretch a bit and I picked up some new techniques and really nice sounding solos. Voodoo Monday is really a great solo and one of my favorites to-date.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
What is this Voodoo Monday bonus of which you speak? I have only worked on the digital version so far, but the DVD's arrived yesterday. I haven't opened the package yet. (n)

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Tommy I think it was a bonus (a $29 value) for those who ordered it from a pre-release email but you couldn't use PayPal it had to be a credit card. Here is a portion of my receipt:

Screenshot 2016-06-04 16.09.13.png

The receipt is dated 31Oct2015

It might be a current offering, I haven't checked but it was a bonus when I bought it.