Just bought it

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
I started with BBG guitar and would guess that there will be few things you will pick up. While maybe not as much learning for you as BGU or some of the other courses, we all seem to miss something as we progress and going back for a review brings are attention to something we missed.

Tom45

Blues Newbie
I bought it too. I've had BGU for a couple of years but have struggled with it so I thought I would take a step back and start over with BBG. BBG also has some basic strumming lessons which I need a lot of help with plus some of the songs involve licks and strumming together that I also can't do very well. I think I'm going to like this course.:)

02KnowBetter

I need a shot of Rhythm and Blues...
Count me among those BGU students who took advantage of the discounted BBG. I'm sure that I'll fill some of the gaps in my knowledge base and benefit from practicing the basics. Once I've finished the course I will no longer wonder if I should have started with BBG because it will no longer matter.

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
David that is so awesome. I am just doing my first "teaching" and think that keeping it simple and fun will go a long way. You Rock Grandpa.:Beer:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
I too bought BBG and enjoyed it's help with getting me in to guitar, the simplicity of the solos are very encouraging and even today I revisit the course just to keep my hand in. :)

darreng949

Blues Newbie
I'm an old 80's Metal Head that is branching out as I get older. I love the Blues at this point in my life. I thought I was a fairly accomplished Guitarist, I've played in a Metallica and Ozzy Tribute bands, but never had a lesson. As I did research about Blues guitar, I luckily found Griff. So, I'm gonna start from square one and see where the journey leads.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I'm an old 80's Metal Head that is branching out as I get older. I love the Blues at this point in my life. I thought I was a fairly accomplished Guitarist, I've played in a Metallica and Ozzy Tribute bands, but never had a lesson. As I did research about Blues guitar, I luckily found Griff. So, I'm gonna start from square one and see where the journey leads.
Although I wasn't a Metal Head, I was 70's rock and then 80's non Metal rock. I found that not only did I and do I need to completely relearn how to play but I also have an entire genre of songs that I also need to learn how to play and remember.......... o_O