Just A Little Bm B.B.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Nice kick off:
JB's got a certain style and tone that I can always recognize.(y)
Papa, nice pick up, good blend with JP (y)

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Elio,
We could could be twins on this one:cool:.....of course I'll be the evil ugly one! :ROFLMAO:

Your'e the ugly one? You obviously haven't seen me with morning hair :cool: Wow, until I went back and listened, I didn't realize how closely our tones matched. What were you playing?

JP, that was inspired -- great tone and killer playing worthy of a BB track. PapaR, great tone and really smooth playing, I love the contrast. Captain, you've great BB licks and really nice vibrato!

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Your'e the ugly one? You obviously haven't seen me with morning hair :cool: Wow, until I went back and listened, I didn't realize how closely our tones matched. What were you playing?

JP, that was inspired -- great tone and killer playing worthy of a BB track. PapaR, great tone and really smooth playing, I love the contrast. Captain, you've great BB licks and really nice vibrato!
Hey Elio,
Morning hair?...yes, I have one hair on each side of my head, neither one looks good in the morning:oops:
I'm on my collings I35 (335/339 style)
I play through my Victoria amp which I usually mic but, lately, for VJR, I've been using my Rivera Rockcrusher Recording to send a line out from the amp to the DAW.
I do like to wiggle my fingers:sneaky:

What you playing?

Last edited:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Impressive!
We all sound like we're contestants at a BB sound-alike contest! (y)

Does that mean that we actually know what we're doing? o_O

Great stuff so far!
Well, we've obviously all listened to a lot of BB!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Hey Elio,
Morning hair?...yes, I have one hair on each side of my head, neither one looks good in the morning:oops:
I'm on my collings I35 (335/339 style)
I play through my Victoria amp which I usually mic but, lately, for VJR, I've been using my Rivera Rockcrusher Recording to send a line out from the amp to the DAW.

What you playing?

I was too lazy to go downstairs to get my 335 style Ibanez AS73, so I used my Godin LGXT together with a BB King preset on my Spark amp direct to the DAW.
***RECORDING***

I added my scraps to an otherwise outstanding track. 5:40 - 6:49.

BB Style Bmin-JP-PR-CM-Elio-TZ

Dang, those are some seriously impressive scraps!