June OC jam scheduling poll

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Just a reminder that if you live in the LA or Orange County area and have not already done so, please respond to the scheduling poll so that I can pick a date for the June jam in OC. There are several dates possible, so this will help me pick the one that the most of you can make it to.

Everyone one is welcome, regardless of how long you have been playing. If you have not been to one before, please join us. Feel free to send me a message if you would like more information about what to expect.

The poll is at: https://doodle.com/poll/5vpcme6bvzarphtz and it only takes less than a minute to pick the dates you prefer.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I'd love to be there, but I'm flying down there next week for the Doheny Blues Festival and then again in July, so the month of June is out for me. :(

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I'm wondering if July might work out better, since I'm also hearing that from others, as well. I think I will expand the poll to include July.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Most of July works for me Elio. Thanks for trying to put this next jam together. By the way, I am able and am
planning on attending Dick's jam on June 1.