June Challenge is on...

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I just got Griff’s email for the June Challenge. It was a little confusing because I also got a “confirming” BGULabs email, with the lab schedule welcoming me to the Challenge...before I signed up!
I thought it was the AAP June schedule, before I realized what I was registering for. (Figured I had to sign up for the challenge since I was already registered!)

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
TZ paid and didn't get confirmation. I got confirmation, I already registered for the first webinar, but haven't paid.

Maybe I got TZ's confirmation.

I think I'll wait til it all gets straightened out.

Last edited:

Doug E.

Blues Newbie
I just got Griff’s email for the June Challenge. It was a little confusing because I also got a “confirming” BGULabs email, with the lab schedule welcoming me to the Challenge...before I signed up!
I thought it was the AAP June schedule, before I realized what I was registering for. (Figured I had to sign up for the challenge since I was already registered!)
Same here...

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
TZ paid and didn't get confirmation. I got confirmation, I already registered for the first webinar, but haven't paid.

Maybe I got TZ's confirmation.

I think I'll wait til it all gets straightened out.

Well...I tried to pay but I don’t believe the payment went through. When I clicked pay/submit button the screen flipped over to the “course catalog” and no confirmation was ever received. Guess I will wait until tomorrow to see what’s up.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Yea, I know this is a “first” for AAP & a BGULabs Challenge. Gotta be some hiccups...

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
I got the same email but went ahead and registered for the pro level and everything went as normal, payment via paypal and confirmation letter from Griff.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I got email confirmation 5 minutes after I received the invitation email.

The introductory video is over 9 minutes long.

I'm usually one of the first to sign up, but I at least watch the video first.

You also get an invoice email as well. I'm wondering if those who had no problems received that invoice.

Has anyone advised @Griff of any problems?

Or maybe they've already been resolved?

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
so, if you are in AAP, are you automatically in the challange ?
If you are in AAP you should have received a "special" invitation email to the challenge.
The linked video explains the details.

However, I received confirmation of signing up (even though I hadn't) only 5 minutes after being invited!!!!o_O

Last edited:

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
If you are in AAP you should have received a "special" invitation email to the challenge.
The linked video explains the details.

However, I received confirmation of signing up (even though I hadn't) only 5 minutes after being invited!!!!o_O

Same here. It somehow automatically signed up everyone.

so, if you are in AAP, are you automatically in the challange ?

We were only supposed to receive a discounted price for the challenge. @Griff is probably aware of this now.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I've got so many things I'm working on that I don't want to interrupt. I can't do it all. Griff has a large curriculum.

Yeah, this. I have an insane about of feature film VFX work to deliver by the end of June and right now I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in. I want guitar. I need guitar. I also need to pay mortgage and feed family and not lose clients. Oi. :confused:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
That sounds like the right order. :LOL:
@

@MikeSRC since you live fairly close, if you get an itch, and want to come help write songs, we have turned the garage into our rehearsal studio.........its an open invitation. Almost every sunday at 2:30. Mixers, powered speakers, mic's, everything except talent

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
@

@MikeSRC since you live fairly close, if you get an itch, and want to come help write songs, we have turned the garage into our rehearsal studio.........its an open invitation. Almost every sunday at 2:30. Mixers, powered speakers, mic's, everything except talent

Well, I'll be back there in July and I can stop by then, but if you're expecting me to provide the talent, you're out of luck. ;)