John Prine tribute April 8th

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Just gave all the Prine a listen and I'm really impressed. Great songs, some unfamiliar to me. And I especially can't believe all the great recordings of acoustic guitars. Great tones well captured. I'm glad I didn't listen before I submitted, I'd still be trying to clean up my mess.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Dag gone: I didn't comment on a few of these--(duh).
#1 Annie you got a good feeling with that song--I feel your emotions in it well done. Thanks for being here..:thumbup:
#2 DVS---you picked a good one-I love that line about Pork and beans...you did it good:thumbup:
#3 Elwood you did a good job putting the medley together, and ending it with 'Who's gonna fill their shoes) the perfect ending.:thumbup:
#4 Braylon you did that REALLY GOOD I think maybe you played that song more than a few times.:thumbup:
Can't leave out MM--but I already e-mailed him the other day.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Yeah.:( He asked if I had five thumbs on my left hand, and, if I had tonsillitis.:( And there was me just trying my best. Ah well...., I tried.:(

He's such a hard taskmaster. Must be something to do with working with all that concrete.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:sneaky::sneaky:
Hey Big Guy: cut me some slack here Brother----I'll send you a "TARANTULA" :ROFLMAO: