John Petrucci @ Charleston

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I raised my daughter on classic rock, but somehow she and my wife have morphed to metal.

I'm fine with the music I just don't want people screaming at me. I mean that's what my wife is for.

Something about that heavy metal screaming makes me want to get up and hit someone.

So Friday October 21 John Petrucci with Mike Portnoy on drums, and the legendary Dave LaRue on bass and no one is going to say a damn word.

Meanstreak is opening for them (Dream Theatre wives) but looks like they don't scream, just raise their voices and maybe yell a little.

Tickets are still available if anyone is interested.

Petrucci Charleston SC

Petrucci Solo Tour 2022

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I raised my daughter on classic rock, but somehow she and my wife have morphed to metal.

I'm fine with the music I just don't want people screaming at me. I mean that's what my wife is for.

Something about that heavy metal screaming makes me want to get up and hit someone.

So Friday October 21 John Petrucci with Mike Portnoy on drums, and the legendary Dave LaRue on bass and no one is going to say a damn word.

Meanstreak is opening for them (Dream Theatre wives) but looks like they don't scream, just raise their voices and maybe yell a little.

Tickets are still available if anyone is interested.

Petrucci Charleston SC

Petrucci Solo Tour 2022
I saw Petrucci, Portnoy and LaRue on one of the G3 tours. That's a combo not to be missed. As I recall, Dave LaRue was also playing bass for Joe Satriani on that particular tour, with Gregg Bissonette on drums!