Joe B stole my handle !

Bigcat4979

UK Blues Freak
Those of you that read any of my replies or postings know that my phrase by my user name is 'Only 1 shade of grey, many shades of blues'. Now it goes to show that JB must read our forum cos the title of his new album is 'Different shades of blue'. Do ya think I can sue? Looking forward to the new album in September. Free download of one of his tracks on his website......  :cool: :cool:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
You may have a case there Bigcat!

Bye the way have you seen this months "Guitarist mag" it's got JB and some of his blues licks to listen to and pick up. Trouble is you need real nimble fingers.  :-?

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
You may have a case there Bigcat!

Bye the way have you seen this months "Guitarist mag" it's got JB and some of his blues licks to listen to and pick up. Trouble is you need real nimble fingers.  :-?

nimble is an understatement... ;)...slow him down and he's still too fast... :)...later.

cowboy

Bigcat4979

UK Blues Freak
Not sure if our friends in the US can get Guitarist mag, but it can be subscribed digitally........great magazine. Cowboy, how true your comments!! Don't know if this link of JB teaching tone without pedals has been done before. If it has, apologies.... :cool: :cool:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkGCvLstPrE

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
What about Miles Davis "Kind of Blue", one of the all time greatest jazz albums? My guess is JB and Miles would have made the greatest Blues album of all time had the opportunity presented itself.  [smiley=beer.gif]

Bigcat4979

UK Blues Freak
What about Miles Davis "Kind of Blue", one of the all time greatest jazz albums? My guess is JB and Miles would have made the greatest Blues album of all time had the opportunity presented itself.  [smiley=beer.gif]

+1

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Those of you that read any of my replies or postings know that my phrase by my user name is 'Only 1 shade of grey, many shades of blues'. Now it goes to show that [glow=yellow,2,300]JB must read our forum[/glow] cos the title of his new album is 'Different shades of blue'. Do ya think I can sue? Looking forward to the new album in September. Free download of one of his tracks on his website......  :cool: :cool:

So that's how he's learned to play so well!