Jay Blues Introduction

JayBluesUSA

Blues Newbie
how do...newly wandered in & saying hello now. so was in search of any threads related to griffs SRV course. think i did basic 'srv' as well as typing the course name with zero output. anyone care to help my get past my obvious error lol? also i have a feeling i might not be posting in the best place. didnt see the catch-all FAQ i was referred to on the start page? > allshookup<

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
how do...newly wandered in & saying hello now. so was in search of any threads related to griffs SRV course. think i did basic 'srv' as well as typing the course name with zero output. anyone care to help my get past my obvious error lol? also i have a feeling i might not be posting in the best place. didnt see the catch-all FAQ i was referred to on the start page? > allshookup<
JBU - Under the "Smaller Courses" heading, see the topic "Everything Else". But I don't think anybody has posted anything about the SRV course - maybe you need to get the ball rolling?

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
JBU - Under the "Smaller Courses" heading, see the topic "Everything Else". But I don't think anybody has posted anything about the SRV course - maybe you need to get the ball rolling?
Chris;

I tried everything I could to find any posts about the SRV course, and found nothing. I think that your suggestion hits the nail on the head! :cool::)

Tom

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Jay, I split your introduction out into it's own post.
1. so you can get more recognition and
2. so that you can more easily see any responses to your post.
Griff doesn't always create a special section for all of his smaller courses, so I think Tom mentioned "Everything Else"
If you want to ask questions about the SRV course you can post something there with SRV in the subject line. and if you want Griff's attention use the @Griff in the body of your message.
Since the SRV course is relatively new, I'm not too surprised that there haven't been any posts, but I'll see if I can fin anything.

Welcome to the forum.

JayBluesUSA

Blues Newbie
Hi Jay, I split your introduction out into it's own post.
1. so you can get more recognition and
2. so that you can more easily see any responses to your post.
Griff doesn't always create a special section for all of his smaller courses, so I think Tom mentioned "Everything Else"
If you want to ask questions about the SRV course you can post something there with SRV in the subject line. and if you want Griff's attention use the @Griff in the body of your message.
Since the SRV course is relatively new, I'm not too surprised that there haven't been any posts, but I'll see if I can fin anything.

Welcome to the forum.
well thx for the cleanup & advice. nothing urgent lol. appreciate the help. i used the notification icon to see some replies. plan was/is to read a bito find flow and spots to stop into. time to come clean == im kinda a serial lurker. good to see this forum. -jay

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Like @MikeS said, just use @Griff if you need me.

I'm probably going to do a little cleanup of the forums and categories sometime this year. Most of the action around here happens in half a dozen forums, so we could probably take all the rest and put them into a handful :)