Jason Elmore Fan?

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
During the Technique session @BigRigSteve said that someone made a comment about being a local fan of Jason. I missed the comment, so I didn't see who it was. The next time Steve is in town AND Jason is playing maybe we can all catch his show.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
That was probably me; I think I commented about it. Jason and Hoodoo are my fave local band. I manage to catch him over on this side of town every now and again. I've chatted with his wife Lauren a couple of times at the merch table, real nice lady, but never talked to him, although he seems like a really approachable guy. Let me know when y'all want to try to catch him, and I'll make the drive over to your neck of the woods. Doesn't he play Cadillac Pizza Pub on a semi-regular basis?

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
That was probably me; I think I commented about it. Jason and Hoodoo are my fave local band. I manage to catch him over on this side of town every now and again. I've chatted with his wife Lauren a couple of times at the merch table, real nice lady, but never talked to him, although he seems like a really approachable guy. Let me know when y'all want to try to catch him, and I'll make the drive over to your neck of the woods. Doesn't he play Cadillac Pizza Pub on a semi-regular basis?

Yeah, I've seen posts saying he played at the Cadillac.
We saw him closer to you, over in Arlington.