Jamming with 6 acoustics

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Sounds like a great day... new friend and music. Worth the hour or so drive. I expect. This TAC thing is new to me. I'm going to have to check into it. Thanks!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
They were very positive about having the bass to keep them on track with the rhythm. With 6 people playing and some having trouble making chord changes in time, it could fall apart pretty quick.

Susan is doing the ABGU course. Everbody else was from the Tony thing. One couple drove up from Philadelphia!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
They were very positive about having the bass to keep them on track with the rhythm. With 6 people playing and some having trouble making chord changes in time, it could fall apart pretty quick.

Susan is doing the ABGU course. Everbody else was from the Tony thing. One couple drove up from Philadelphia!
Yes we have a bass player in the acoustic jam I attend it's great to have that solid backing

SusanAuchincloss

Blues Newbie
Just seeing this today- David thanks for joining us! We had a great afternoon together with a group of diverse players. I feel that TAC is best suited for beginner players and although I enjoy the site I don't do the daily lessons and am focusing of ABGUL. Someday I'll get an electric guitar!