Jam Track Requests

Caboburt

No Bad Days
From 52 Rhythm Fills and Variations...A jam track in the style of 1.20 (p12).
It just seems like a good one to jam with.

Dan D.

Blues Newbie
As you've undoubtedly figured out, a lot of the jam tracks I create are very much in the style of common jam tunes...

Some are very standard blues, of course, but it is often the case that I try to copy the style and feel of a popular recording.

It's been a while since I've done any new jam tracks, and I'm itching... so this is your chance to put in your requests for a particular style or song that you'd like to jam with.

Similarly, if you want something that is standard, but just something I haven't made, list that too. For example, let's say you want a jam track that has a quick change and ii-V for bars 9 and 10... but you can't find it.

Or maybe there's one that you need, but the ones I have are in the wrong key... tell me the right key and maybe I can recreate that in the key you need.

Oh, and it doesn't have to be blues, I'm down for classic rock type stuff too.

Got it? Good!

Five Until Four - Johnny Winter

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
8-bar.jpg

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Johnny Winter Version "Jumpin' Jack Flash" maybe a little watered down so us mere mortals might attempt it

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
@Elwood had the thought to do some acoustic jam tracks. I know that Nobody Knows You in UJ2 (I think), but it's not completely geared towards acoustic. Maybe a couple songs that are more acoustic and bass only or something that would sound good with acoustic soloing.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
@Elwood had the thought to do some acoustic jam tracks. I know that Nobody Knows You in UJ2 (I think), but it's not completely geared towards acoustic. Maybe a couple songs that are more acoustic and bass only or something that would sound good with acoustic soloing.

When contemplating acoustic tracks I thought of John Hammond Jr. Most of his stuff is really good, worth a listen. For example

Going Back to Florida,
Two Trains Running,
32-20
My Baby (Don't Stand No Cheatin)
Junco Partner
No Money Down

JeffreyS

You are never to old to learn something new.
Get a Haircut--George Thorogood

You could also consider releasing a series of Jam tracks with accompanying video lessons. For example 5-10 tracks in the style of .... and then you show how to play a very simple rhythm and a more advanced rhythm and a simple solo and a more advanced solo. You could do the 3 kings, Texas blues, Chicago blues, etc.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
pfffffttttttttttttt @Griff can we get some southerny dirty hair metal ? style of Brittany Fox, Cinderella. Style of Kix would be cool