Jam Session in Moreno Valley, CA

dmathews

Blues Newbie
Got a date for July, Saturday 11th, noon-4p.

If you need directions, please let me know.

Hope to see many make it,
Dick

dmathews

Blues Newbie
I have booked a new date for the next Session. I will August 8th, noon til 4p.

Looking good for a drummer.

Hope to see a good showing.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

dmathews

Blues Newbie
I have booked Saturday the 5th of December for the next Jam. The time has been changed to 1p to 5p. This is one is an hour later than previous.

The address is 23820 Ironwood Ave, Moreno Valley.

Everyone is welcome. Please come and enjoy.

dmathews

Blues Newbie
Hey Jam lovers,

Next Jam will be in January the 2nd from 1 to 5p.

I know this is not a good day, because it is one day removed from the 1st and a little more from New Years Eve.

If you are going to celebrate New Years Eve or be out of town for other festivities, it might be stretch to make it.

But the good news is, I have booked each 1st Saturday of every month. This is going to work out good.

A group here plans a breakfast or brunch on that day and should be done by the time we show up.

If you can't make this one, there will be another on the 6th of February and with any luck the first Saturday thereafter.

Please let me know who can make it.

Thanks,
Dick

dmathews

Blues Newbie
Ok guys,

The new year has started. The first Jam Session was the first Saturday in January. Did not work out well, but John, Allan and I made do with what we had.

Tom, the drummer, did not make it to the first jam of the year, but I have hopes he will make it to others.

The next Jam Session will be on February 6, which is the first Saturday in Feb. I am hoping to have a Session on the first Sat. of each Month there after.

Hope to see a good turn out, thanks,
Dick

Mark from Murrieta

Blues Junior
Wow, we had a car load of guitar players today. Good time for all in the hall. Thx for setting this event up Dick and a huge shout out to everyone who took the time and effort to come out and play.

Mark from Murrieta

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
Had a great time at the jam today, Dick! You guys run a nice jam! With all your gear, you should just rent the place out as a rehearsal studio and not tell anyone!

dmathews

Blues Newbie
I have scheduled a Jam Session at the Club House in Moreno Valley, Saturday the 14th of September, starting at noon.

Anyone interested in coming please contact me: dmathews63@earthlink.net

These Jam Sessions generally are scheduled on the 1st Saturday of the month unless otherwise noted as is this one.

Keep on Jamming,
Dick

dmathews

Blues Newbie
Hey All,

Moved the Jam Session to Saturday, Nov. 9, same time, same place.

Got bumped from the 2nd and hope this works out.

Look at it this way, it will give you more time to come up with some good stuff.

I will keep you informed.

Just in case you don't know, the Session starts at noon at the Club House in Moreno Valley. Contact me, for more info.

Dick

dmathews

Blues Newbie
Hey Music Lovers,

I have booked the next Jam for the 1st of February, starting at noon at the Club House here in MoVal.

Hope to see a few show up and have fun.

See you there, Dick