Jam Challenge - Show Us Your Stuff!

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Wait what happened I thought Paleo was in here recently but his post is gone?

Something about he should have worn a bucket on his head?

Nice job MarcV!! I like that SG its fine!!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Wait what happened I thought Paleo was in here recently but his post is gone?

Something about he should have worn a bucket on his head?

Nice job MarcV!! I like that SG its fine!!

Paleo decided to delete his post.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
My two cents. Not as nerve wracking as I thought it would be. The VJR has definitely helped.
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJyN8Xd9tHs
You were just getting into that Marc, then it ended!! Well done. It must have been very loud!! ET in the top right corner has his fingers in his ears!!:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You said at the end that, "it went quickly actually".:eek: Don't be telling Lloyd, or he'll be sticking up a 10 minute track in C#!!:eek: You know what he's like.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

MarcV

Blues Junior
You were just getting into that Marc, then it ended!! Well done. It must have been very loud!! ET in the top right corner has his fingers in his ears!!:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You said at the end that, "it went quickly actually".:eek: Don't be telling Lloyd, or he'll be sticking up a 10 minute track in C#!!:eek: You know what he's like.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
:D:D:D:D:D
I thought I would have been out of ideas with a couple minutes left. I cheated by using some preplanned choppy versions of Pride and Joy and then Hideaway for the first three choruses to shorten things up. Yeah lets try and keep this from Lloyd. 4:30 minutes is long enuf:Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

I would never do anything like that!
Stoner.gif
Seven minutes, tops!
https://www.facebook.com/paparaptor/videos/10223393172720514