Jam Challenge - Show Us Your Stuff!

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
pres•ti•dig•i•ta•tion prĕs″tĭ-dĭj″ĭ-tā′shən

• n.
    Performance of or skill in performing magic or conjuring tricks with the hands; sleight of hand.
  • n.
    Skill or cleverness, especially in deceiving others.
  • n.
    Legerdemain; sleight of hand; prestigiation; the performance of feats requiring dexterity and skill, particularly of the fingers; hence, juggling in general.
:whistle::rolleyes::D
So this will require dexterity and skill of the fingers. Guess I will be sitting this one out:D.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
OK I took a shot any feedback welcome its rough just trying to jump in and record something cold I did listen to the whole jam track through once to try to get timing down ( but have not listened to anything anyone has put down ).

Dang I dunno what my soundcloud login is so this is a new account ...

https://soundcloud.com/user-592512567/blues-jam-in-e
Well, it isn't video, but nonetheless, an excellent effort!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
It's been a while. I said a few pages ago that I was on it, and that was no lie. But accepting the challenge - which I'll define as laying down 10 12-bar choruses in a row without a #%$* trainwreck in the middle - exposed more than a few limitations in my skills. For this knowledge I am grateful.

So having found some problems, I started to work on solutions. At this point I think I've been more successful at finding ways to avoid the problems than at solving them. There are a ton of flubs and goofs, but I'm ready to call this one done and move on. Thanks Lloyd!

https://youtu.be/OxSapThFepc
Really danc'n around the fret board!
(y)

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Ok i am glad i did my video before watching the other ones holy freaking canoli you guys were on fire!

I have recently figured out sixteenth notes at least for some things slower but damn some of you been practicing a whole bunch!

artyman

Fareham UK
Sounds a bit heavy on the echo or reverb, but hitting the right notes, though it looks like your guitar has a serious case of woodworm :ROFLMAO: