Jack - fixit for March

Jack

Blues Junior
This is at 90% tempo and there are plenty of little timing screw-ups etc. Nothing another 1,000 repetitions won't fix I suppose. That part where I say I only hit 5% of the notes, I can play that along with the metronome at this speed, but there's a huge difference between playing it over and over with the metronome vs. coming across it in the song lol.

This song is a huge favorite of mine and I intent to keep working on it, I'll see what I can accomplish by the end of April. Maybe get it up to 92% tempo :)

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
This is at 90% tempo and there are plenty of little timing screw-ups etc. Nothing another 1,000 repetitions won't fix I suppose. That part where I say I only hit 5% of the notes, I can play that along with the metronome at this speed, but there's a huge difference between playing it over and over with the metronome vs. coming across it in the song lol.

This song is a huge favorite of mine and I intent to keep working on it, I'll see what I can accomplish by the end of April. Maybe get it up to 92% tempo :)

This is serious business. You challenge yourself every month with something new and I've seen your playing improve so much as a result. I was wondering if you'd smile at any point & I think you did right at the end. We are our own harshest critics - that was excellent Jack.

Jack

Blues Junior
Thank you so much Steve, I really appreciate it! Hearing that my playing is improving really makes my day :)

At the end I think that was a look of amazement that I made it through without any major train wrecks lol.