Its the weekend

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
So whats everyones agenda this weekend ?

@blackcoffeeblues got me feeling some jazz right now, old school

So today I am going to try some 80's songs, and tomorrow, some old school jazzz chord progressions (whats up with all the flat chords)

Jack

Blues Junior
I'm trying to get Jeff Beck's version of Greensleeves in presentable form for the Fix-it session on the 19th. Also messing around with some Christmas stuff on classical guitar. Little bit of Simon & Garfunkel's "Scarborough Fair" too.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I worked all day yesterday and came home and tore the dryer apart to figure out why it won't start, so if I don't get any more no heat calls today I'm planning to vegetate!

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
We'll just finished THE BGU UK jam weekend gear packed and car loaded before we eat and hit the bar for some farewell drinks Five hour drive back home tomorrow

5 hours you can get from one coast to the other in England cant you ?

Walt H

cloudbase - Aint got time for gravity
I live on a 500 acre ranch in central Florida. Twice a year there is a photo shoot here. Getting paid to photograph models is a tough biz to get into. They want someone skilled with experience and a good portfolio. So we rent out the joint to a dude that runs an agency and he brings in a bunch of models. He then charges photographers that are trying to build a resume a few bucks for a chance to work with pros and get some good shots. I spent the weekend enjoying the sights.

It was a good weekend

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I live on a 500 acre ranch in central Florida. Twice a year there is a photo shoot here. Getting paid to photograph models is a tough biz to get into. They want someone skilled with experience and a good portfolio. So we rent out the joint to a dude that runs an agency and he brings in a bunch of models. He then charges photographers that are trying to build a resume a few bucks for a chance to work with pros and get some good shots. I spent the weekend enjoying the sights.

It was a good weekend
Sounds like you need to have a big jam scheduled on those events to entertain the attendees, I mean what hot models wouldn't want to see a bunch of old geezers pretending to be rock stars!

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Sounds like you need to have a big jam scheduled on those events to entertain the attendees, I mean what hot models wouldn't want to see a bunch of old geezers pretending to be rock stars!

are you suggesting our own woodstock ?

I just need a little notice to make sure my cholesterol is good and binge take some metamucil

Walt H

cloudbase - Aint got time for gravity
Not sure how to poast up youtubes stuff here so Ima just give y'all a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlVQ0gAonw&feature=emb_logo

I live at a place called wallaby ranch. We take people for hanggliding rides. I am a tandem instructor here. The video explains exactly how we do it. It is an amazing beautiful place. Any you guys want to come down and get away from the cold I'll take you up (my treat). Or if you are already down here suffering through the Disney experience we are only a couple o minutes away. And if you wanna hang out and jam - thats ossum too. A bunch of us play.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Not sure how to poast up youtubes stuff here so Ima just give y'all a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlVQ0gAonw&feature=emb_logo

I live at a place called wallaby ranch. We take people for hanggliding rides. I am a tandem instructor here. The video explains exactly how we do it. It is an amazing beautiful place. Any you guys want to come down and get away from the cold I'll take you up (my treat). Or if you are already down here suffering through the Disney experience we are only a couple o minutes away. And if you wanna hang out and jam - thats ossum too. A bunch of us play.
Vikki would be all in on the hang gliding, I'd be down as in on the ground for jamming!