It's That Time Again!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I hate to pull rank, but I'm really liking @dvs suggestion about doing a song that was released during the year you turned 18. For most of us, there should be a ton of good music (and blues) at our disposal.

You can Google "songs released in 19xx" and you will get several lists of songs released in that year.

@sloslunas, you may have to change that Google search to "songs released in 18xx." :whistle:

Last edited:

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
OK. The thumb of (moderator) power has been placed on the scales of justice. A song from the year you were 18 is the December challenge.

(You'll please excuse me, I'm slightly over imbibed on a Saturday night). Oh forget it, I'm trashed and can't see straight!
Cool! What do I win?

To address the situation and/or discussion a few posts back up the page from here, I suggest that we stipulate that you must choose a song that you actually like from the year you turned 18.

Also (a separate issue), if you haven't turned 18 yet then you should choose a song released in the year that you were born but it doesn't matter if you like the song or not.

Last edited: