It's Halloween Time

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hahaha!!! I'll not sleep tonight after listening to that!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Love the big deep voice in the background. (is that an effect of some sort?)
I can't recall hearing that before. Great recording as usual. Brought a smile to my face. Thanks.(y)(y)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Hahaha!!! I'll not sleep tonight after listening to that!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Love the big deep voice in the background. (is that an effect of some sort?)
I can't recall hearing that before. Great recording as usual. Brought a smile to my face. Thanks.(y)(y)
Used a harmonizer with one voice an octave below.;)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Sharon loved it-- made her laughed and that ain't easy to do. (Believe me). By the way I am going to play it for my "mental health doctor" and see what she says. :eek: If you can make her smile you got a "HIT" on your hands. That woman ain't got a lick of "sense of humor" in her bones. Later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Sharon loved it-- made her laughed and that ain't easy to do. (Believe me). By the way I am going to play it for my "mental health doctor" and see what she says. :eek: If you can make her smile you got a "HIT" on your hands. That woman ain't got a lick of "sense of humor" in her bones. Later
Cool!
Don't mention any worms:sneaky:
(inside joke) Shhhhh