It was a dark and stormy night...

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Not really. This is not a Snoopy novel.

KGO television Meteorologist Spencer Christian was giving the weather report on KGO at about 5:47 AM on Thursday, and used this picture to show the wind speeds. Somehow I would think that a wind speed of 252 miles per hour would be a bit high for San Francisco, but...

Calm 1.jpg

Tom

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Wow! That's a lot!
When I was growin' older (pretty sure I still haven't grown up) on the Penninnsula, I had to put my hair in a ponytail and wear a bandana or I couldn't see where I was goin....OK, bring on the haircut jokes...and I still sleep on a waterbed (my last lava lamp krapped out about 30 years ago).
...oh, and my mood ring doesn't change colors anymore...don't know if it's broken or I am... ;)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Not really. This is not a Snoopy novel.

KGO television Meteorologist Spencer Christian was giving the weather report on KGO at about 5:47 AM on Thursday, and used this picture to show the wind speeds. Somehow I would think that a wind speed of 252 miles per hour would be a bit high for San Francisco, but...

View attachment 16925

Tom
That's what passes for quality control these days, in action.

TexBill

Blues in Texas
That guy is a comedian... He did the weather at a golf tournament in Tyler in mid 80s and had everyone laughing. Met him during a break. Really cordial fellow.

TexBill

Blues in Texas
The song was written by @blackcoffeeblues, I helped him a tiny bit with a few lyrics but, it was all him otherwise.

This recording was done completely 100% by @Many Moons.
Not bad for a guy who lives on a rock in the North Atlantic.
Who lives on a ROCK?
I been on a rock or two myself. One was not all the far North. Then there is that one that has a channel.
Oh, and I almost forgot the two in the Caribbean.

Last edited:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I make ROCKS-and I have been between a rock and a hard spot way too many times. My dad use to say "Bessie, that son of yours has rocks in his head" I was moms boy then--- When I hit a homerun it was "That's my boy".

Last edited: