It Don't Rain (an original)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hey Batman!!!:ROFLMAO: I just listened to the remix. Much brighter and more 'airy' than the first, and the subtle introduction of the other guitar adds another dimension. Very nice.(y)(y)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
t, this topic is on my mind
Capn; Check "Natures Disappearing"...by John Mayall---on his "U.S.A. Union" album (1970)---it is on you-tube-- The whole album is GREAT.
It was the only album he ever used a Violin Player to play the solos---( I forget the guys name name) I think he was the lead violin player (guess I could google it and impress you with all my knowledge but I won'). for the "Phillidelphia Symponthy Orchastra" (I know all the words are spelled wrong---OH-Well). His solo starts at 3:06 on the cut. At 1st you will think it is a harmonica, but it is not..You are not the 1st one to take the subject to heart, I am right there with you.. Later

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Capn; Check "Natures Disappearing"...by John Mayall---on his "U.S.A. Union" album (1970)---it is on you-tube-- The whole album is GREAT.
It was the only album he ever used a Violin Player to play the solos---( I forget the guys name name) I think he was the lead violin player (guess I could google it and impress you with all my knowledge but I won'). for the "Phillidelphia Symponthy Orchastra" (I know all the words are spelled wrong---OH-Well). His solo starts at 3:06 on the cut. At 1st you will think it is a harmonica, but it is not..You are not the 1st one to take the subject to heart, I am right there with you.. Later

Never heard that one before.
I like it!

Here's a few more on the subject:
https://soundcloud.com/captainmoto/money-machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96zCoDfsyU

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Excellent tune CM, very well arranged and mixed. Very appropriate lyrics for my part of the World to. Need some serious rain in parts of NSW Australia.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Excellent tune CM, very well arranged and mixed. Very appropriate lyrics for my part of the World to. Need some serious rain in parts of NSW Australia.
Thanks B. Mike, I believe this is relevant to all parts of the world.
Did you get a chance to listen to the redux version?
I appreciate any commentary on the mix.

Last edited:

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Cap'n, mix sounds fine to me, good separation and a very airy feel to it which goes with the music. You are getting good at this sound engineering lark!