It’s here!!

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
@Griff After a quick look-see all seems to be in order. This course should stir up quite a bit of interest. :)

Can’t wait to redeem my ticket. :whistle:

Last edited:

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Anyone notice the Play along videos start out kinda blurry for a few seconds then become Clear after that.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Anyone notice the Play along videos start out kinda blurry for a few seconds then become Clear after that.

I didn't notice it yesterday using my iPhone.

But do notice it today in the tab on both my Andoid tablet and PC Notebook.

However, it seems to only happen initially.

If I hit the "Play Along" button a second time or hit the Rewind button or come back later, it may be in focus from the start.

I found this for all 8 solos, i.e. sometimes they start out of focus and sometimes they don't.

But are "in" by the time he starts playing. :whistle:

Last edited:

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
The videos on the website stream through Vimeo, which automatically adjusts bandwidth based on what it perceives to be the internet connection between you and their video servers.

What I notice is that, similar to YouTube, occasionally I'll get the bandwidth lowered, and then after a few seconds it comes in full bandwidth. Unfortunately, with something like TAB, that is so detailed, any decrease in bandwidth is going to make it unreadable almost immediately.

My suggestion is to setup a loop. If there is a bit of a drop on the first pass, it should be cached and should not be and issue for the 2nd and subsequent passes.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Same! And thanks for the heads up: I've been waiting for it to pop up on the list of available courses for redeeming. Woo hoo! :Beer: