Is there a way to mark a lesson completed?

Disco

Blues Newbie
Is there a way to mark a lesson completed? That would be helpful in keeping track of where I'm at so I don't have to look through them all again.

Also, is there a way to favorite a course or highlight it so you don't have to search through all of them to find the one your working on?

Lastly, once your done with beginning blues guitar and blues guitar unleashed, what do you do then? Just pick any old course and do it? Or is there a specific gameplan I should be following?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I'm kind of lost in navigating the site, and how to use it.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Having been around awhile and grown along with the site can't help you much with navigation as everything seems right where it should be to me, as to your lesson path once you're well into BGU you could start looking at some of the other courses that would compliment it, Like blues Gig in a Box, Five Easy blues Solo's and such, that will give the opportunity to put into practice what you're learning, everbody's journey is different

Disco

Blues Newbie
Having been around awhile and grown along with the site can't help you much with navigation as everything seems right where it should be to me, as to your lesson path once you're well into BGU you could start looking at some of the other courses that would compliment it, Like blues Gig in a Box, Five Easy blues Solo's and such, that will give the opportunity to put into practice what you're learning, everbody's journey is different

Thanks to both of you for your replies. They were very helpful. Thanks for the guidance as to where to go from here.

Disco

Blues Newbie
Also visiting the Virtual Jam Room and joining in would give you some useful practice.

I was looking around, but I can't find the virtual jam room. What is it under?

Never mind I found it. How cool is that? I had no idea that existed, thank you!

Last edited: