Introduction

DanielJr

Blues Newbie
Hi Everyone:

I am Daniel From El Centro, California, Imperial County. In case you don't know where El Centro is located, El Centro is located east of San Diego and one hour west from Yuma, Arizona. Twelve miles north from the Mexican border--Mexicali.

Blues Guitar Unleashed 2.0 is the lesson that I purchased. I am on Lesson 6 The Tore Down Rhythm. Before joining Griff, I had sign-up with Yousician but I made a judgment call that that guitar training method was not going to get me where I wanted to go. I was on Youtube.com and Griff appeared. I started to receive his videos, and what impress me the most, is his clear, concise, and personable way of presenting guitar techniques which made it so easy to follow. Thus, I am here, and enjoying every minute!

Regards,

Daniel

artyman

Fareham UK
Welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement, so make yourself at home. Take a wander down to the basement and look in on the Virtual Jam Room, a great place to try out your skills in a non threatening environment. You have to bring your own beer though. :LOL:

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Welcome Daniel! This is a great group to be a part of. If you can, record yourself from time to time, and see how you are doing. Join "The Virtual Jam Room", and have some fun. If you have any questions, let us know.

Tom

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Good to have you with us Daniel.
You will find that in all your interactions with Griff, he's THAT guy. He genuinely wants to make us all rock stars.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.