I'm Tired

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
This is a very cool way to showcase the BGU solos. Great song, too - you're building a nice repertoire up there in the BGU Solos sections, our under-the-radar songwriter.

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
This is a very cool way to showcase the BGU solos.]

When I start to get the solos down, I try to build a song to use them in. I get to use all the rhythm lessons and it breaks the repetition of playing against the backing tracks. Of course, I'm just creating my own backing tracks, but it's a fun way to polish up the solos and retain them. I stick a Karoake version without the main guitar and vocal in dropbox, then I have a portable way to practice my songs or perform them for friends. It really helps learn them, practicing going from rhythm to lead guitar in songs. I've got a JBL Charge4 for my backing tracks and a Superblock paired with an 8" cabinet I'm hauling to Texas for the rest of the winter. Gotta keep practicing while away from my studio. I plan 3 more videos to complete my BGU2 collection. By spring, I'll start AAP and see where to go next. Thanks for listening.