If this one doesn't scare away the new guys... - Complete

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
I thought 'if Arty is brave enough then so should I be'.:) Great effort Arty.(y)
I did what Papa did, and played through it a couple of times to get up to speed, then did a one taker on the strat with a home made patch on Helix Native. It's a bit 'blurred':whistle: in places, but I am reasonably pleased with it. I took it to 5.43.

Thanks for the encouragement TZ.(y)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ltgms81n42k4wmj/Stinker in A-TZ-Papa-Arty-MM.mp3?dl=0

That’s letting it rip! Nice job. I loved that dirty tone which fit the track nicely. Now just think how much easier those slow and mid-tempo tracks are going to be after this one:Beer:. We just need a few more brave souls to jump in and finish this one off... @JPsuff I’m lookin’ at you(y).

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Well it's been a couple of days so I'm jumping the line. JP can still be next, but he can be next after me!
RECORDING
MM, you're hard act to follow, but I think I made it easier for those coming after me. So I'm in for two choruses, and not without a few fumbles - this goes fast! About 2 bpm faster than my fingers.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/sksk1z8xzmvczop/Stinker in A-TZ-Papa-Arty-MM-dvs.mp3?dl=0

I took it from 5:43 to 6:36, still 4 min left!

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Well it's been a couple of days so I'm jumping the line.
There are no reservations in the VJR hotel dvs.:) Great to see you down here again. That was smokin' (y)(y)!! Me thinks someone has been practicing?:whistle: Anyway now that you've found a room at the VJR hotel, you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave.:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: dvs

Elwood

Blues
That is great all the way around. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Nice to hear some Johnny Winter influence!!! Whenever I think I might be starting to figure out how to play, I just try "Mean Town Blues' one more time....not even, not yet.:rolleyes:

Nice turn at bat there dvs!!! (y)(y)(I do love this auto correct thing, I type dvs - it 'fixes" it for me, correcting it to a more familiar dvd, yeah but I caught ya you little devil!)

@ Paleo, whew, you gotta feel better.:LOL: I forwarded to your start, un-prepared. 'bout blew my glasses right off my face!!! :cool::DAnother side of Paleo.:Beer::Beer::Beer:

(looks like @PapaRaptor just stepped out of the way back machine :))

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Yo Paleo!!!! You're doing the next backing track!!!(y)(y) You came in with a bang, and smoothly slipped out the other end.(y)

Iheartbacon

Blues Junior
Last edited: