Miscellaneous I didn't know accordions came with these...

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Just search "Accordion Accessories" on Amazon for an educational list of all the available add-ons for your accordion.

Including Dunlop picks.

I considered doing this a few minutes ago, and at your suggestion, I entered "Accordion Accessories" on the AMAZON web page. My oh my! I wish I could tell my cousin Dan (who played accordion) about all the wonderful things he could have purchased! Dan is in heaven, so the news is a bit late for him. There were 7 pagers of goodies available. Most were for guitars though.

Then I tried entering "Guitar Accessories" into the AMAZON page, and it also came up with 7 pages of goodies. But there was a decided difference! You see, the "Guitar Accessories" page was limited to guitar goodies.

Do you think that AMAZON has something against accordions? :eek:

Tom

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I considered doing this a few minutes ago, and at your suggestion, I entered "Accordion Accessories" on the AMAZON web page. My oh my! I wish I could tell my cousin Dan (who played accordion) about all the wonderful things he could have purchased! Dan is in heaven, so the news is a bit late for him. There were 7 pagers of goodies available. Most were for guitars though.

Then I tried entering "Guitar Accessories" into the AMAZON page, and it also came up with 7 pages of goodies. But there was a decided difference! You see, the "Guitar Accessories" page was limited to guitar goodies.

Do you think that AMAZON has something against accordions? :eek:

Tom

Other than straps and dynamite, what other accessories could an accordion possibly have?

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Other than straps and dynamite, what other accessories could an accordion possibly have?

Bier (or beer if you prefer!)

When my daughter was 6, I taught her how to play this piece on the Harmonica. One Monday, as I returned from work, my daughter told me it was "show and tell day", at school. Cristina played this piece on her Harmonica, for her class. Her teacher (at Catholic School) was Polish, and thought that I was a terrible person! :Beer:

Tom

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll

What I would really like in an accordion is a "fake accordion" that is actually a guitar amp.

So kind of like a shell where perhaps a Yamaha THR30ii could be inside it.

You could start the show by bringing out the "Accordion" and have the Yamaha stream some accordion stuff on it via bluetooth while you bring out the guitar and plug in and then start blasting Jimi Hendrix "through" your accordion!!!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
What I would really like in an accordion is a "fake accordion" that is actually a guitar amp.

So kind of like a shell where perhaps a Yamaha THR30ii could be inside it.

You could start the show by bringing out the "Accordion" and have the Yamaha stream some accordion stuff on it via bluetooth while you bring out the guitar and plug in and then start blasting Jimi Hendrix "through" your accordion!!!

Heh. Trippy. :Beer:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Her teacher (at Catholic School) was Polish, and thought that I was a terrible person!

Our pastor when I was growing up was Old Country Irish Catholic (his name was Father Jules Gilligan) and sometimes he'd come over to hang out and have some beers with my dad. He'd sometimes scandalize my mother by teaching me off-color Irish drinking toasts. I thought he was the coolest thing.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
What in the hell are you smoking out there John??

Steve
Same thought crossed my mind.
Stoner.gif