I Can't Sleep

KevinS

Blues Newbie
I don't know about perfect glynnd, but I am super pleased with how it came out.  Thanks so much.

Thanks LeoM.  Great piece to learn.  Have fun with it.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
That was brilliant Kevin.  I haven't been on the forum for a while, and yours is the second song in the BGIAB I've listened to since coming back, and I have to say the standard has been set high indeed.

Well done.

That will inspire the rest of us. :)

juanlu

Blues Newbie
KevinS, nice job, you really nailed it! Congrats man!
I was learning it but got blocked with the fast lick by the end, You inspired me and I'll go on with it.
Go on studying and recording!

KevinS

Blues Newbie
Thanks Juanlu, I appreciate it.

It's the first of those two really fast licks at the end that really gives me trouble. It's so fast and has a bend in it as well.  No consistency with that one at all.  Got lucky and played that lick decently one time.
I know you're gonna keep working at and I will too.  Later

rberzle

Enjoying the Journey
Just getting back to the BGU Forum and ran across your recording. All I can say is well done. I considered buying BG-in-a-Box but thought it was just so far away from my capabilities.

But I have to say after listening to you, I'm feeling inspired and I might have to put my toe in the water. I particular like this tune.

Thanks for sharing and again well done.

KevinS

Blues Newbie
Thanks Rick_B.  I really appreciate your comments.  Keep motivated and keep practicing.  Who knows how far you can go.  Happy guitar playing.

KevinS

Blues Newbie
Thankyou WindInTrees.  BGIAB is definitely challenging.  I like how rhythm and lead are combined in
a complete piece of music.  Well worth the effort.