I Believe

bpschumacher

Blues Newbie
HI Everybody, Just for fun grabbed guitar and gave it a test record this morning,. Just in fun, not by the book and lots of mistakes! You'll get a good chuckle, No edits just plug and play. https://soundcloud.com/brians-ak/01-brian-schumacher-i-believe-1/s-60oP5

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Well done Brian....sounds like you're having a blast.
Great work!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bpschumacher

Blues Newbie
Thanks for the Kudo's, I play it a couple times a day when I'm home. I'm getting the licks more fluid but working hard introducing myself to the volume knob. Started"I Got the Blues", just having a great time! Looks like Ill get a good couple weeks to work on it  :cool:

juanlu

Blues Newbie
Hey Brian, you've got it down, although you have to polish it (and you know it) but you did the whole thing!

Well done.

I recently received this course but haven't started yet, your post is an encouragement to get started.
Are you playing the Telecaster you are holding in the picture, or a different guitar ?
Nice playing.  Thanks for sharing Brian.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Great effort Brian. There's a lot in that track to remember. You were obviously having fun ;D  Thanks for sharing.

Davy

lmoranti

Blues Newbie
Nice job...I started that one and got the 1st part down to where the rhythm kicks in (just before singing starts) but had to walk away from it for a while as I wasnt having fun with it I was just getting to frustrated. Kudos for sticking with it and conquering it!