I Believe - With play along Solo - Take 1

brooklynblues

Blues Newbie
I finally got around to doing the solo for I Believe. I recorded the first part over a year ago. Today I decided to learn the middle solo. I am playing along with the solo on this one but once I get the whole song down I will record it with the backing track.

Just solo

Last edited:

ToneSeeker

indecisive player ... I suppose..
Hey! Looks great, that top video looks like one of those Sonic Blue Classic Player 60's Strats.

Sounds great, and I really like the way you do your videos, how do you get the lighting right for that effect of just showing the guitar and the hands?

brooklynblues

Blues Newbie
Hey! Looks great, that top video looks like one of those Sonic Blue Classic Player 60's Strats.

Sounds great, and I really like the way you do your videos, how do you get the lighting right for that effect of just showing the guitar and the hands?

Thanks.

The white stray was a 60's MIM that I sold about a year ago. I bought the Black American Standard which is the one I play the solo on.

For the videos I use a logic HD webcam. I turn the lights out in the room and use the light from the IMac monitor. I hang a black piece of cloth behind me which gives the videos that look.

Here are a few I did with the black background and wearing black

And here is why you need to wear ALL BLACK with no logos :) (See the shirt)

Last edited: