"I Believe" Video Recording

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Hi this is my first video posting. I recorded this in my daughter's bedroom-hence the woodland creatures in the background. :) I really love playing this song so I hammed it up for the camera a bit. Have a great day!

Brandon

GuitarGeorge

Blues Newbie
Very nice recordings and playings. How long have you been working on this course you did an awesome job!

During the 2nd part of the keys solo you seemed to be playing the full chords instead of just the 2 strings of the chord like Griff did in the lessons, is that true or where you just holding the chord shapes while playing 2 strings. It sounded good, I am just thinking I might have a better chance remembering that way.

(BW)

Very nice recordings and playings. How long have you been working on this course you did an awesome job!

During the 2nd part of the keys solo you seemed to be playing the full chords instead of just the 2 strings of the chord like Griff did in the lessons, is that true or where you just holding the chord shapes while playing 2 strings. It sounded good, I am just thinking I might have a better chance remembering that way.

Good observation. I hold the chord shape but try to just strike the two strings. This way if I mess up it doesn't sound off. I also do it because it's easier to remember like you say. I put this course down after BGIAB II came out but this song I've been playing for at least two years. It took me about a month to learn the music all the way through and another month to learn the vocals. If I don't play it for a couple of months I'll come back to it and it's like riding a bike. It assures me that I'll always have this song in my memory bank. And, there is always something I can work on and do better.

Lefty Jeff

A little blues rosetta
You got it going on, not matter what your guitar face looks like! That was a joy to listen to. You were having a ball the whole time!

I wish I could sing and play at the same time. That is definitely a skill to be proud of.

Keep it coming, Brandon. See you in the funny papers!

(BW)

You got it going on, not matter what your guitar face looks like! That was a joy to listen to. You were having a ball the whole time!

I wish I could sing and play at the same time. That is definitely a skill to be proud of.

Keep it coming, Brandon. See you in the funny papers!

Hahaha. Right on! Thanks Lefty Jeff.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Loved it!
Nice playing,singing and production.
The big ending was fantastic! :)

I guess I should be following a few lessons, looks like the pay off!
(y)

Last edited: