I Believe complete II

juanlu

Blues Newbie
Hi folks!, this is a second recording of the complete I Believe, I've changed the sound for a cleaner soloist preset, although the 1st string sounds a little weak. Hope you like it better than the previous one.  [smiley=beer.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/juanlu-7/i-believe-complete-2

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Hey Juanlu. Nice job again!  I think a good landing spot on the overdrive would be somewhere in between versions one & two, maybe a bit closer to two, but that's just a matter of personal preference.  Again, very well done!

juanlu

Blues Newbie
Thanks again man , I agree with you I will try another recording method , miking the amp instead of directly with the POD2.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Great guitar work Juanlu no doubt about that. The recording is a bit piece meal though in so much as the guitar tone changes half way through and then towards the end it goes mono into my right ear. But overall I love the quality of the playing and this song is becoming a favourite of mine now with all the listening its getting from folks. Well done.  :)

juanlu

Blues Newbie
Yes I recorded it with Audacity and then was messing with volume levels and normalize effect I probably did something wrong. The next recording should be a video singing and playing. Thanks again Don!

markherrick

Blues Newbie
Trying to check out the different threads on the forum and came across your recording.  Great job!  Your playing seems smooth and comfortable.  Hope to get there someday. thanks for sharing

juanlu

Blues Newbie
Thanks Markrh! for listening and for your comment, many times I thought I could not do it, but I finally got it (although I have to polish it) it is hard to play the licks with the proper feel and put them together so they make sense but with Griff way of teaching (and counting too je je) I have finally found the way to learn and achieve my goals. Now I'm working on I can't sleep , and I have the first half of the solo down, hope to share soon. Bye for now.