I’m not digging my rig

Stinger22

Blues Junior
I haven't used that amp, but I would suggest that instead of diving through hundreds of presets, start out with something very simple. My rig is an old Eleven Rack and I use pretty much two amps for guitar. One is modeled on the '65 Super Reverb. I usually pair it with a 4x10 cabinet, which is how the Super comes. I have a real Super sitting here, although it's an early 80's silverface. To my ear, the 11r and the Super sound very much alike. You might also try the '65 Twin that's in the GTX, along with a 2x12 cab. Those and the early Fender tweed are pretty much the source material for what came later.

About the same here. DC Clean, Super Reverb, Tweed, one of the Marshals. Have those available on a midi pedal as presets, gain goes up as you go right to left but even the Marshal nothing heavy. Been using those for years. I did add a Joyo Cab Box to the external effects loop which is at the end of each chain and it REALLY opened it up using the IR cab sims.

That's been with every, well the few multi effects, I have ever had skip the included and start building on your own.