Howdy

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum John, I'm glad you found us.
Congratulations on your new beginning. It is one of the best parts of your journey. Mark it in your memory so you can refer to it should you ever get frustrated or misplace your enthusiasm. ;) Then you can add to that the victories, both large and small, that you will experience along the way. :Beer:

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I like to ask new members what his or her goals are. I am full of questions. ;)

What course or courses are you studying?

We can point you in the "right direction", but be careful! You might end up with a house full of guitars, amplifiers, pedals, and no room for yourself! :unsure::cool:

Tom

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi John,
Stick with Griff & Stick with the forum to keep you moving forward.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

John_Watts

Blues Newbie

We can point you in the "right direction", but be careful! You might end up with a house full of guitars, amplifiers, pedals, and no room for yourself! :unsure::cool:

Tom

Tom
Howdy Tom, I bought a PRS SE guitar and an orange 35rt amp. I also have a travel guitar and a spark amp in my truck, I’m an OTR trucker.
I am starting at the beginning! Lol.
I’m listening to a lot of music and playing g around with melodies and backing tracks but sticking with the program.
Goals are simple- I want to play the blues!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Welcome John, you will fit right in! Never hesitate to post questions as this is one enthusiastically supportive group. Starting with Griff's Beginning Blues Guitar course will take you right up the the level needed for almost any of his other courses.