Howdy from the Sunshine State (Florida)

LarryMolter

Blues Newbie
Hi, gee, I've had an acoustic guitar since I was 10 (66 now) and up till now, couldn't do more than play the open chords. A family member decided to learn the blues and got me hooked. I bought a decent electric guitar and BGU 2.0 and away we go.

I'll post my problem with the major and minor pentatonic boxes in a category more suited to the issue. But, "Hi" to everyone.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Hello to you Larry, and welcome! :cool:

By the way, I spent 18 months at Orlando Air Force Base, 1960-61, and a friend from Mississippi taught me a good deal about playing the Blues on guitar, which we did at clubs in Orlando.

Tom

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
High Larry.
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found us.
You're gonna get plenty of help here as well as from BGU 2.0 and Griff's emails.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

Larry H.

Mojo Enabled
Hi, gee, I've had an acoustic guitar since I was 10 (66 now) and up till now, couldn't do more than play the open chords. A family member decided to learn the blues and got me hooked. I bought a decent electric guitar and BGU 2.0 and away we go.

I'll post my problem with the major and minor pentatonic boxes in a category more suited to the issue. But, "Hi" to everyone.

Welcome to the family.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey lots of good people here good attitudes and well not me but theres lot of people know theory really well too!

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Welcome to the Forum Larry. Sounds like you have some experience (pentatonic scales). Don't be shy about posting questions or comments. Also, lots of great info here.