How do you practice these

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Griff teaches you to do 8th notes triplets 16 and then sequences of Threes and fours and slurs how do you practice do you practice 8th 16th and triplets first until you master that then go on to the sequences of three and four the do the Slurs first until you are good at those and then move on to sequences of three and four how do you practice what he teaches and this lesson

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
That course is a really great course. It probably influenced me more than any other course. Probably because what I learned then 3 or 4 years ago, I still use today. I took 3 or 4 months (after work) working on it most days. The important thing is to take your time. Just learning how to tap your foot and count (especially for triplets) takes time. Then you need to get the picking down. Be patient. If you can't do it up to speed, slow it down to whatever speed it takes to get the rudiments. Then you should be able to increase the speed quickly. Good luck! :Beer:

JohnJ

Blues Newbie
Right or wrong I did the 8th, triplets,16th notes plus slurs. I didn't move on to the 3 and 4 note melodic patterns until I had the boxes down pat. I am currently working on the blues boxes. I am enjoying the way this course is structured.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
I have the picked down and slurs pretty good .Can do seq 0f 3's picked through 16th note .next is seq of 4 's and slurs on these.