Highway to Hell Acoustic

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Went to the Blue Pig in Moab, Utah and saw some acoustic awesomeness from this one-man-band. Lots of cool pedals including a looper to create a great set. Can’t remember his name but we talked a lot after he played and I got some fun ideas and inspiration. We might need to request an “Acoustic Classic Rock Unleashed”! Or “Looper Pedals Unleashed”. Anyway, I digress. Here’s the video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgBxArAP9dk

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Went to the Blue Pig in Moab, Utah
Mrs Snarf and I know that place well. First time we ate there, they put us at a booth near the door under a Robert Cray poster. That's all it took. Now, whenever we're out there, we end up eating there at least a couple of nights. We'd probably eat there more often but it's a little too far to walk from the little motel that we usually make our crash pad.

Thanks for posting! I like folks that use loopers live. They usually do some stuff that, like you said, give good ideas and make you want to play more.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Cool take on a classic, I was in a Pub a week ago saw a guy do "Whipping Post" acoustic and it was awesome