Hideaway Blues Recording

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I went back to BBG and found Hideaway Blues. I really liked it, so I gave it a shot. It's not perfect, but I like it all the same.

http://www.4shared.com/file/146446528/55581cc2/Hideaway_Blues-msantarc.html
Guitar: Ovation 1667 Legend
Amp: Mic'd Blues Junior Rev-2, Mast-6, Mid-6, Bass-6, Treb-6, Fat-out , Vol-3
Interface: UX1
Mike

I

IrishRover

Nice post Mike , I can't wait 'till I get to that one- but we have kind of a habit over here in BBG of making our posts videos - let's get with the program there young fella  ;D ;D

J

jhagan421

Nice Mike,
I'm looking forward to that one, there is a lot going on!  talk about building on all of the the previous lessons :eek: :eek:

E

Emilio

Sound great Mike. Excellent timing and a great quality recording

JD1

Blues Newbie
Sounded good mike!!...havnt got to that one yet, but you sure were getting that blueszee feel to it....good job!

JD

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Mike,

No kidding, I was just thinking of you and thinking "I wonder if Mike still uses his Ovation". The first post I look at is Mike playing his Ovation and doing a very fine job too. That is a cool tune!

Dave

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I'm loving my MIA Strat, but I was feeling like I was neglecting my Ovation, then I started in on BBG and what do I find? Griff doing Hideaway Blues on an acoustic. What better time to get back to my baby? I've been working on "Life By The Drop" on the Ovation too. I think SRV plays it on an acoustic 12 string, but my O sounds pretty good too.
Mike

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
....................... we have kind of a habit over here in BBG of making our posts videos - let's get with the program there young fella  ;D ;D

I don't know Mike this BBG crowd is a tough act. Do you really know what you are getting into? Have you thought this through?  ;D

Dave

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Mike,

Great tune, great tone, well played.  Maybe I'll have to get BBG just to get that song.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I see what you mean Dave. They're kind a surely aren't they?  ;D

SeattleSlim

Blues Newbie
Hi Mike,
This is where the action is. Good playing and sound. I think I'm missing out on some fun and valuable blues education by not having BBG. The BBG guys are really running with the ball with video posts.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Yep, there's some fun stuff in BBG. (Just be careful. If you don't post video these BBG folks get uppity  ;D ).

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Good Job Mike!  I should probably re-string my acoustic and give a few things a whirl!