hi

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey Tom if you feel like it tell us a bit about yourself your guitar maybe etc?

What kind of stuff appeals to you? Theres lot of good people here hanging out and no bad vibes just people working on guitar ... well some beer and dog pictures also.

tom ayers

Blues Newbie

What kind of stuff appeals to you? Theres lot of good people here hanging out and no bad vibes just people working on guitar ... well some beer and dog pictures also.

as you can tell I like making guitars. They might not be the best sounding guitars, but they will sure start up a conversation. I would post more pictures, but I don't want to spam the site and get kicked out. I'm here trying to make them sound better. I posted my first solo on youtube playing a 4 string with Griff's 4 note solo. Not very good, but I tried.

tom ayers

Blues Newbie
as you can tell I like making guitars. They might not be the best sounding guitars, but they will sure start up a conversation. I would post more pictures, but I don't want to spam the site and get kicked out. I'm here trying to make them sound better. I posted my first solo on youtube playing a 4 string with Griff's 4 note solo. Not very good, but I tried.