Hey mr tambourine man

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I don't understand the distorted guitar. Dylan's original was with acoustic. The Byrds was with 12 string electric but not distorted

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I don't know if anyone could top this version

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I liked this one, I noticed, not that I should be giving advice, but, on chord changes you really seem to bang down and annunciate the vocals harder instead of letting them flow. I think many of us do that when learning a new song

But still, I really liked it

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I liked this one, I noticed, not that I should be giving advice, but, on chord changes you really seem to bang down and annunciate the vocals harder instead of letting them flow. I think many of us do that when learning a new song

But still, I really liked it
Yes its very new thanks so much it needs practice!

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Your guitar tone may be atypical, but who cares? It's your interpretation of the song, you have to be you. I once did a punk rock version of Tears in Heaven that was surprisingly well received. This song sounds like it could be worth developing for you, though I don't personally care much for Dylan, the Byrds, or Clapton. Keep them coming, John.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
This song sounds like it could be worth developing for you, though I don't personally care much for Dylan, the Byrds, or Clapton. Keep them coming, John.

Thanks man yeah this ones a work in progress at this point. I messed up not only the chorus but the only verse but its new ...

Im working on a short set list of about 9 or 10 songs I want to be able to knock out just me on guitar and vocals no backing tracks this song is likely to make the cut with some more work.