Hello!

MichaelMcLaughlin

Blues Newbie
I've really been enjoying Griff's lessons and this forum!

I have an easy question, I think. I tried to make a copy of the BGU manual at my local Staples store. They won't print it unless I have permission from the publisher, which is Griff.

I called the help line a couple of weeks back and was told they would contact Griff and that he would send along the permission. I didn't hear anything back, so I dropped a friendly email to Griff. I still haven't heard back.

Any advice for how I might get the permission I need to reproduce the manual for my own use?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Start a conversation with a @Griff. The title page does say “No part of this publication (music, video, audio, or written) may be reproduced in any form or by any means without express written consent of the publisher.”

To start a conversation click on the envelope icon up top.

And welcome!

Eric

Bob630

Blues Newbe

I have an easy question, I think. I tried to make a copy of the BGU manual at my local Staples store. They won't print it unless I have permission from the publisher, which is Griff.

I called the help line a couple of weeks back and was told they would contact Griff and that he would send along the permission. I didn't hear anything back, so I dropped a friendly email to Griff. I still haven't heard back.

Any advice for how I might get the permission I need to reproduce the manual for my own use?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Welcome to the forum. I downloaded the manual to a thumb drive and took to Office Depot, they printed it with no problems. Maybe they wouldn’t reproduce a copy of the original. Try have them printing a download.

MichaelMcLaughlin

Blues Newbie

Thanks in advance!
Michael
Thanks to everyone for the quick and helpful responses!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you will hear from Griff if you message him directly, but I'm just curious as to why you want to make copies.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Welcome to the forum Michael! Good to have you with us!! :thumbup:

You might consider going to your "my courses" and download the PDF and print all or portions of what you need. I generally print full songs so I can put them on my music stands and learn them easier,