Hello. I'm Lisa

LisaThornhill

Blues Newbie
I'm a healthcare worker that got reassigned to helping covid-19 patients, which was great but I ended up contracting the virus in early May - I decided to start playing the guitar during my two week convalescence so here I am! better than ever and working to become a "decent" musician someday ...

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of people on here to help and encourage you in your Blues journey.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Lisa

Welcome aboard. First I feel like I want to say thanks for your healthcare efforts. You are a courageous and kind soul.

There are a bunch of good, encouraging and helpful folks around here, so you are in good company. Griff has put out a ton of great learning materials so I think you have found a great pace to move forward with your playing and make some new friends!

Have fun... you deserve it!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amiga! Take a look around and join in the fun.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Welcome to BGU Lisa, from the land of Oz. Lots of good content, and nice people, here on the forum. Get well, stay safe.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Welcome Lisa,
We need more people like you in this world.
Sorry to hear of your C19 infection but..........happy it brought you to us.:sneaky:
Have fun learning.
:Beer:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the Clan Lisa, I'm glad you're here.
I'd like to echo the gratitude of all here and everywhere who truly appreciate you contribution to our health care.
I am also happy to hear you came out the other end healthy.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Welcome to the forum Lisa! good to have you with us!! And it's great that you got well after being infected with COVID! :thumbup:

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forums, and welcome to the blues guitar journey.

Thank you for your service to others during this pandemic. Glad to hear that you recovered quickly.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the group, Lisa. This is legitimately one of the friendliest and most supportive groups around, and Griff is an incredibly good instructor and all-around nice guy. Don't hesitate to ask whenever a question comes up. This group will be all over it. And thank you for your service!

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome to the forum Lisa. Have fun on your blues journey.(y) Keep up the good work in your care roll.(y)(y)