Hello from Omaha

ChrisTyler

Blues Newbie
I 've actually been a member since about 2010 but have not posted in a very long time. It was interesting to see that I was wiped out to zero again. Must have been when they changed servers or hosts.

ChrisTyler

Blues Newbie
Another Omahan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only another Omahan but another Blairite?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow! (More about that.) Actually you and I are the only BGUers still in Omaha, that I know of. George deserted us; he moved to Arkansas. Which is too bad because I sat in with his band, Blues Zombies, a couple times. It was a lot of fun!

I say Blairite but I am actually closer to Omaha than Blair. I am on 133 right by the Blair airport. If you take the "high road" to and from Omaha you go by my place each time.

I drive by there everyday as work in Omaha. I'm just South of Blair, 1.25 miles East of the hwy 133 water tower.
Have never played with a group or anyone actually, just backing tracks and making stuff up. Friends say I need to
go to some open jams however I don't seem to find anything. Besides that I'm not sure depends will fit under my pants.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I drive by there everyday as work in Omaha.
As you drive past the airport (going south towards Omaha) you are going southeast. When it straightens to south, you then top the hill and on your left is a turn lane to Old Post Lane. I'm the only place on that road. Actually my land goes from the top of the hill to the bottom on your left.

I jam with two guys in Elkhorn every Wednesday. But it is not a public jam; just a few guys that get together at a guy's office. That is somewhat sporadic because of health issues I have. And I'll find it: one of the last newsletters of the Omaha Blues Society had a list of jams. We'll figure out a time to get together!

ChrisTyler

Blues Newbie
As you drive past the airport (going south towards Omaha) you are going southeast. When it straightens to south, you then top the hill and on your left is a turn lane to Old Post Lane. I'm the only place on that road. Actually my land goes from the top of the hill to the bottom on your left.

I jam with two guys in Elkhorn every Wednesday. But it is not a public jam; just a few guys that get together at a guy's office. That is somewhat sporadic because of health issues I have. And I'll find it: one of the last newsletters of the Omaha Blues Society had a list of jams. We'll figure out a time to get together!

Great and look forward to it...Thanks!!