Hello from Omaha

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Welcome George!  I've always thought it is great to be around people of like mind.  Especially if it's something in common we LOVE.  We all LOVE Blues!

See you down the road  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

samwell

been here.....
Hello George & Welcome to the forum, you done found the way to get them blues :cool:    Enjoy & Drop by regular.... [smiley=beer.gif]

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
George from Omaha!!!!!   Another Nebraskan?!?!  Welcome to you.  We need to chat offline sometime.  There were two former Cornhuskers I found on here but neither is a member any longer.  I am out NW of Omaha in the country Bennington area.  So where do you jam on Fridays?

This is a great forum and I am learning a lot from BGU.  I'm currently on lesson 6. 

Go Big Red!!!!

ChrisTyler

Blues Newbie
I realize this is quite old however I am in Blair, Ne. and would like to sync up with some other folks and bang on the gweetar.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Welcome!
Omaha? I have fond memories of that town, lived there for a while, several years back.
Had a home on lake Z and could see Boys Town off in the distance.
Hope you're doing OK after the flood.

ChrisTyler

Blues Newbie
Myself and Blair in general is up a little higher. I have some minor terrace work to do now due to heavy rains not flooding. Lots of cities and highways around us were hit pretty hard though. Cant imagine having your house under water to the eaves.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I realize this is quite old however I am in Blair, Ne. and would like to sync up with some other folks and bang on the gweetar.

Another Omahan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only another Omahan but another Blairite?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow! (More about that.) Actually you and I are the only BGUers still in Omaha, that I know of. George deserted us; he moved to Arkansas. Which is too bad because I sat in with his band, Blues Zombies, a couple times. It was a lot of fun!

I say Blairite but I am actually closer to Omaha than Blair. I am on 133 right by the Blair airport. If you take the "high road" to and from Omaha you go by my place each time.