Headrush

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Headrush arrives on Sunday.................

For the record, keeping the AVID 11r, it will now be relegated to my Acoustic.

Now is the fun part, I dont have a use for the Voo Doo Ground control pro, so thats gotta go, personally hate doing the Craigs list thing, but probably the easiest way to sell it.

I do like my Behringer volume pedal, very heavy duty, and could still be useful even with the acoustic guitars.

If anyone knows someone who wants a really good deal on the Voo Doo let me know, I seriously hate dealing with Craigs list people coming by, you never know if they are scoping out the house

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
which Headrush did you get?...later.

cowboy

The full pedal board................I thought about the smaller gig board, but then went hell, I settled a lot when I was younger, I work hard, I deserve to get what I want. Looking at it, I think I can easily program my favorite rigs straight to it.

Truthfully, I never liked using the midi controller with a seperate pedal, I like it all in one

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
The full pedal board................I thought about the smaller gig board, but then went hell, I settled a lot when I was younger, I work hard, I deserve to get what I want. Looking at it, I think I can easily program my favorite rigs straight to it.

Truthfully, I never liked using the midi controller with a seperate pedal, I like it all in one

I have the Headrush Gigboard and really like it...only downfall is that the larger one has more switches for effects...but I've figured to leave some effects on (verb) and not have the need to control with a switch...

I've had some luck with free available downloaded rigs...have some basic Fender, Marshall and Boogie simulations...

have some fun...it's a neat unit...later.

cowboy