Happy Birthday Tayport - September 4

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Happy birthday to BGU forum member @Tayport! Tayport is a long time member, but has recently become very active within the forum. That's always a good thing. I hope today is a great day for you and that many more happy birthdays come your way in the coming years!

Tayport

Blues Newbie
Thanks guys, another trip around the sun! Kind of bittersweet, I report back to work on the 8th and I was really getting used to this time off.

Tayport

Blues Newbie
Happy birthday to BGU forum member @Tayport! Tayport is a long time member, but has recently become very active within the forum. That's always a good thing. I hope today is a great day for you and that many more happy birthdays come your way in the coming years!

Thank you for the kind words. I check in all the time as the wealth of knowledge here is outstanding. I get Griff's emails every day and have many of his courses. This forum has the kindest people that are eager to share and help each other. You can't beat that.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Looks like I missed it Tayport. Have no doubt that I tipped a few and retrospectively did so in your honor! Happy birthday, and many more to come. :Beer: