Happy Birthday FrankL - July 31

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
This is one of my favorite birthdays to announce. Happy birthday to my favorite brother from another mother, @FrankL (Frank Levitt). I met Frank at BGU 2012 and we have been best buddies since then. He's one of my major inspirations who keeps me motivated about learning and playing the guitar and according to him, I do the same for him. Lately, he has been one of two people to keep kicking me in the butt when I get a bit depressed. Any of you who have met Frank at any of the BGU get togethers (and I think he has been to all of them since 2012) know of his good nature, great sense of humor and of course for his tolerance of some pretty cruel short jokes!

Happy Birthday, my brother. I hope you have the greatest of days today and many more happy birthdays are on your calendar!

BTW, here's a photo of us both on the day of our release from the Carteret county NC jail, taken back in 2015. We were attending a regional BGU jam in Beaufort, NC.
brothersfromanothermother.jpg

Last edited:

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Happy Birthday Frankie Baby! I still remember taking that picture of you and the Skunk after I bailed you out. Was that a a good weekend or what? In testament to Griff and the members of this forum, you don't make many lifelong friends from a guitar forum. We need to do it again.

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
This is one of my favorite birthdays to announce. Happy birthday to my favorite brother from another mother, @FrankL (Frank Levitt). I met Frank at BGU 2012 and we have been best buddies since then. He's one of my major inspirations who keeps me motivated about learning and playing the guitar and according to him, I do the same for him. Lately, he has been one of two people to keep kicking me in the butt when I get a bit depressed. Any of you who have met Frank at any of the BGU get togethers (and I think he has been to all of them since 2012) know of his good nature, great sense of humor and of course for his tolerance of some pretty cruel short jokes!

Happy Birthday, my brother. I hope you have the greatest of days today and many more happy birthdays are on your calendar!

BTW, here's a photo of us both on the day of our release from the Carteret county NC jail, taken back in 2015. We were attending a regional BGU jam in Beaufort, NC.
View attachment 16848
Finally getting around to acknowledging the birthday wishes from my brother from another mother and others. I haven't been on the forum much lately probably due to laziness. But then again I don't get called last minute Levitt for no reason. But I'm here now and to Lloyd thank you so much being an inspiration for my guitar journey as well as life. You are one of a kind and I mean that in the best way possible. Thanks for the birthday wishes and kind words.

FrankL

Happy Birthday Frank! Celebrate like you're in Memphis! :D

View attachment 16849
You must have ready access to this picture like maybe your screensaver on your phone. I thought what happens in Memphis stays.... oh hell everybody knows what happened in Memphis. Thanks, brother! I had a great day but not quite like in Memphis. :Beer::ROFLMAO::Beer::ROFLMAO:

FrankL

Happy Birthday Frankie Baby! I still remember taking that picture of you and the Skunk after I bailed you out. Was that a a good weekend or what? In testament to Griff and the members of this forum, you don't make many lifelong friends from a guitar forum. We need to do it again.
That was a great weekend. I have the evidence to prove it. Thanks Kev. We definitely have to do this again before we all become too long in the tooth.BGU No. Carolina Crew.jpg