Gunsmoke Blues

sloslunas

NM Blues
Great to see you back Doug! Anxious to hear about your adventures to/from, and in Alaska...

Steve

PS. Cowboy and I just drove through your beautiful state. Wowzer!! How's the skiing so far?

Reactions: dvs

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Wow, finally finished the video (had to take a couple of timeouts - life goes on, eh?), a highlight for me was to watch Big Joe Turner doing Shake, Rattle and Roll - I am a longtime fan of his jump blues tunes. Also Big Mama Thornton singing Hound Dog, and Muddy doing his classics (Mannish Boy, Hoochie Cootchie Man, Mojo Working, and Nineteen Years Old). Anyway, well worth a look, imo.

PS Thanks Steve! Wish I could've been around when you guys came through, although if I'd been there I probably also would've been with you in Glens Falls which also would've been cool. (You can get the whole Alaska story at thedestinators.com) Today was opening day at the ski area, didn't get up there yet but I heard it was pretty good!

sloslunas

NM Blues
Just got done reading all about you Alaska adventure. Mercy...what a ride!!! Thanks for sharing all of that...

Steve

Reactions: dvs