Gregor Hilden band Munster Germany 2006

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Oh how I wish I could play the harp like that.:( And the guitar, and the keys, and the bass and drums.:ROFLMAO: That was a great listen.(y)(y)(y)

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Years ago, I bought a Washburn Idol Limited Edition Spalted Maple guitar on closeout for $240. When I got it, I loved the way it played, but wasn't too excited about the pickups and replaced them. Then I saw the three videos that Gregor Hilden did playing the guitar and realized, it's not the pickups, it's the player. :LOL: That boy can make any guitar sound good!

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Years ago, I bought a Washburn Idol Limited Edition Spalted Maple guitar on closeout for $240. When I got it, I loved the way it played, but wasn't too excited about the pickups and replaced them. Then I saw the three videos that Gregor Hilden did playing the guitar and realized, it's not the pickups, it's the player. :LOL: That boy can make any guitar sound good!

His secret his his teddy bear and his Okko pedal.

His playing is blues but it is deeply influenced by jazz. I have a collection of licks I got from him. Two years later and I still can't play even one of them worth crap, they just make my eyes cross. It's like trying to fly the starship Entropy where no man has gone before. But he makes it look so easy.
And here's a link to the tab.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p3zp1c2n3jb6h9/GREGOR HILDEN LICKS.pdf?dl=0

Last edited: