Greg says hello

GregBrock

Blues Newbie
Hello all,

I recently joined BGU All Access. It is an attempt to push myself to practice daily and improve. I have many courses and have been with Griff for a decade. Wife and I were lucky enough on our travels to be in Texas when Griff and the SBBB were playing. They were wonderful. If you ever get a chance, don't miss them.

GregBrock

Blues Newbie
I'm having trouble finding the Hendrix session from yesterday. I'm at the All Access site but see nothing from 2022. Any help is appreciated. I'm a newbie, so apologies.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I'm having trouble finding the Hendrix session from yesterday. I'm at the All Access site but see nothing from 2022. Any help is appreciated. I'm a newbie, so apologies.

It might be a couple of days, I think Griff does a little editing and formatting before uploading the video.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Greg! Glad you made it to the Forum!
Hello all,

I recently joined BGU All Access. It is an attempt to push myself to practice daily and improve. I have many courses and have been with Griff for a decade. Wife and I were lucky enough on our travels to be in Texas when Griff and the SBBB were playing. They were wonderful. If you ever get a chance, don't miss them.

Hi Gregg, Welcome to the Forum!

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey Greg welcome ... yeah I just found the Hendrix one from the 6th it is posted now it is usually like 2 days ish after an online all access session before it appears digitized/recorded on all access.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.